Marriage should be about knowing someone intimately, sometimes better than you know yourself. However, sometimes, you get married only to find out that you don’t know much about them.
Whether you want a fun bonding experience or want to learn more about your partner, these are the perfect 99 questions for couples. You can sit down and ask questions during an intimate dinner, or make it a game to see who knows the other person better. Enjoy it!
99 Questions for Married Couples
1. How am I as your spouse?
2. What is the best word to describe our relationship?
3. What is your favorite memory of us?
4. What activity have we never done before that you want to try?
5. What is your favorite family tradition?
6. What excites you about the future?
7. What would you change about your childhood?
8. If you had to choose one family member (not each other) to be stranded on the island, who would you choose?
9. What would you change in our relationship if you could?
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
11. What is your biggest worry or fear in our relationship?
12. What family tradition do you like the least?
13. What is your personality type?
14. What is your love language?
15. What makes you different from your siblings?
16. What is the scariest story you have ever read?
17. Do you want to be rich or famous?
18. Which two people, living or dead, real or fake, would you like to have dinner with?
19. Have you ever had an enemy?
20. Do you think the earth is flat?
21. What movie or movies can you watch forever on repeat?
22. What is your favorite book?
23. Who do you choose when you play Clue?
24. What is your favorite Monopoly piece?
25. What was your first thought when you saw me for the first time?
26. What qualities do you value in a partner?
27. What makes you feel successful?
28. Do you have any pet peeves and what are they?
29. Do you know what your dream home would look like?
30. What do you want to be more successful?
31. What characteristics do you value in friends?
32. How are you and your mother?
33. If you could be famous, what would you like to be famous for?
34. If you could be anyone for a day, who would you choose?
35. What have you done that surprised people who know you?
36. Have you ever met a celebrity?
37. Which celebrity do you think you look like?
38. What is your best memory?
39. If you could choose how you die, what would you choose?
40. How are you like your father?
41. If you could be any animal, what would you choose?
42. Who is your celebrity crush?
43. If you could own any animal, which one would you like?
44. What is your favorite holiday?
45. Do you want a white Christmas or a warm Christmas?
46. What is your favorite holiday movie?
47. Which celebrity do you think I look the best?
48. What is your worst memory?
49. Which direction is the toilet paper?
50. How are you and your siblings?
51. What do you think is the biggest myth about relationships?
52. What do you like most about me?
53. What subject in school do you like the most?
54. Would you give money to a beggar if they were real?
55. Would you consider adoption?
56. If you suddenly got a million dollars, how would you use it?
57. What is your least favorite holiday and why?
58. What is the smallest gift you have ever given and why?
59. If you had three wishes, how would you use them?
60. Do you believe in ghosts?
61. Do you think a crocodile or a lion will win the fight?
62. Do you go vegan or vegetarian?
63. What do you want to do in five years?
64. If you could live in any era, which would you choose?
65. What was your favorite toy growing up?
66. What do you want to be doing in 10 years?
67. Do you have a teacher that stands out to you?
68. What cryptid species do you believe in or do you still believe in?
69. What kind of cryptid would you like to be real?
70. Who was your favorite superhero growing up?
71. If a movie or book was made about your life, what would the title be?
72. Who would you play in a movie?
73. Do you like the beach or the mountains?
74. What is your favorite song?
75. What is your favorite song lyric?
76. Do you believe in aliens?
77. What do you love most about yourself?
78. Which three countries would you avoid visiting?
79. Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world?
80. What didn’t you tell me before?
81. What is your most useless talent?
82. What three places do you not want to visit?
83. What is your biggest fear?
84. Have you ever had a supernatural experience?
85. Which animal is the most rude if animals could talk?
86. What’s the worst advice you’ve ever been given?
87. Do you want to have money, power, or good looks?
88. What is your dream date?
89. What do you do to show and tell?
90. Do you want to go on safari or diving?
91. What animal are you most afraid of?
92. Would you rather be rich or have more knowledge?
93. Do you want to be the best at one thing or good at many?
94. Can you be a farmer?
95. Do you think life has a purpose?
96. What is your secret talent?
97. What do you think the universe is made of?
98. Do you want to be on jury duty or do anything to avoid it?
99. What part of your childhood did you like the most?